Monday, June 18, 2012

Wedding Hair

Last post I discussed some accessories for the wedding like the important hair jewelry, the veil. Well to wear a veil I need a hairdo! I've been searching for a while, and I'm realistic in knowing myself. I know that I don't like my hair down because in my vanity, I feel like my face looks fat. I also know that jamming out and having my hair look GOOD for uh, 10 hours, is a pretty difficult task. I mean, I want some good pics! 

Basically that left me with the idea that I am going to wear my hair up. I pretty much decided that a long while back, but finding the perfect hairdo with my widows peak and trusting someone else to do it, will be a difficult task. 

I have some ideas in mind though. I definitely want some volume up top and perhaps a loosely textured style, like below.

 
 
Some messy texture but refined and super chic.

 
  
Classic high bun with some poof up front, definitely a contender.


 Or the more refined chignon bun style... 


Lots of options, per usual, but all pretty similar. I think I have a good foundation to be able to present a hairstylist with and have them work their magic. I feel confident that they would all be doable with my hair and very picture worthy. Now I just need to buy the veil and put it all together. I'm looking forward to being able to try it all out soon! Stay tuned.

xoxo, 
a.

No comments:

Post a Comment